To Make These Stickers You Will Need
- Laser Printer or Inkjet Printer, (Make sure you calibrate your printer to your Cricut before using for the first time, you will find the calibration button by clicking on the 3 lines next to CANVAS in the top left corner of Design Space
- Glossy sticker printer paper, printable vinyl
- 10 sheets for £2.99
- Or 50 for £8.99
- Cricut Maker, Brother Scan N Cut, Silhouette or xTool
- Cricut Design Space to Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Mat
- Cricut Tool Kit
10 Ways To Organise Your Diary
We thought it might help to add some tips to organise you diary as we all need that right?
- Start with a monthly overview: Begin your planner by setting up a monthly calendar, including important dates, appointments, and deadlines.
- Use color coding: Assign different colors to different tasks or categories, such as work, personal, or family, to help organize your schedule at a glance.
- Create daily to-do lists: Break down your daily tasks and prioritize them according to their importance or deadline. This helps you stay focused and productive throughout the day.
- Schedule regular reviews: Set aside time each week or month to review your progress, assess your priorities, and adjust your schedule as needed.
- Set reminders: Use reminders, alarms, or alerts to stay on top of important deadlines and appointments.
- Keep a running task list: Maintain a list of ongoing or long-term projects, and update it regularly to track progress and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Use sticky notes: Stick small notes on the planner pages to remind you of important tasks, appointments or deadlines.
- Use dividers and tabs: Separate your planner into sections for different areas of your life, such as work, personal, and family, and use dividers or tabs to keep them organized.
- Make time for self-care: Schedule time for self-care activities, such as exercise, meditation, or socializing, to help reduce stress and promote well-being.
- Keep it simple: Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many details or overly complicated systems. Keep your planner simple and easy to use, focusing on the most important tasks and goals